Security and Privacy of Personal Information:
- We greatly value the privacy of our customers’ personal information and are committed to maintaining the security of our site.
- We no longer receive any credit card information. All transactions are processed on a secure third-party site that uses 128-bit SSL encryption (Secure Sockets Layer encryption) operated by Payment Express or PayPal.
- Under no circumstances will we provide personal details or information of any unrelated third party.
Order Processing and Postage:
- Orders are filled from stock on hand in our store. Parcels are then sent through Australia Post. International orders are sent by Australia Post Pack and Track. The entire process from receipt of an order to the package being sent generally takes less than two business days. If there is to be a major delay for any unforeseen circumstance we will contact you to confirm whether you wish to proceed with your order. Payment is processed when you place the order on the website.
Postage Within Australia
- When posting items within Australia we charge a fixed rate of $10.00 per package.
- For capital cities parcels are generally received within 2-5 working days from the time of posting.
- Time to delivery for rural areas may be somewhat longer than this.
International postage is calculated on the website at actual cost of the postage. We use the Standard method which allows for tracking. For delivery time visit Australia Post website (www.australiapost.com.au) you can find this information. Please be aware that the times given are indicative only and delays do occur.
Refunds or Exchanges:
We are happy to offer a complete money back guarantee on any item purchased from our website.
As such we find that it is rare that we have any problems with customer satisfaction related to product quality. However, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with any of your purchases please contact us immediately and we will remedy the problem as soon as possible.
In the majority of cases we simply send a replacement for any damaged items however if you would prefer to exchange something for another product or simply want to return the item for a refund we are more than happy to accommodate your preference.
Join our Mailing List - simply log in, go to My Account, and tick the box to receive emails.
- Our Customer Mailing List is established as a benefit to you, our customers. It has the benefit to us that we can communicate with you, but that will only work if that communication is of benefit to you - so hopefully any correspondence to you will be of advantage to you. Of course, if you know of a way that we can improve our service, please let us know.
- Part of that service is to ensure our customers are aware of promotions that we undertake, so that they have the opportunity to participate and benefit. These can include sales, special discounts, prizes and giveaways.
- You will have your sales history recorded. Each sale can be recorded on your ‘account’ and can be looked up at a later date. Sales history may be used to offer rewards such as discounts or vouchers for biggest purchases over a period. This can happen in the store, or on the website. Just remember in store to ask to have your purchases applied to your account.
- You may be offered opportunities from our related companies, but we will never give your contact details to an outsider for their use.
- Our preference is to communicate through email as it is cheaper, faster, more environmentally friendly and easily ignored or deleted by you if you are not interested.
- You can always opt out of receiving emails by logging in and changing your account details.